Tuesday 23 March 2010

Are you still interested?

I've been quiet lately. For a short while I moved to less bookish and more kids-oriented activities; a new blog for language students was published a couple of days ago. Anyhow, I'll be writing again. Not only is efficient communication important to keep your job, but it is vital when looking for another. Look at this chart.


In top 10 skills the most important factor is oral communication. Nobody can deny that this skill reveals self-confidence, the ability to motivate others, delegate responsibility, present materials orally, coach others etc.
The problem with communication is the illusion that it has been accomplished. I have this feeling whenever I start a new post. There's no conclusion this time; I'll end up with a quotation on communication, instead.

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." (Plato)
Which of them am I?