Before you find an authorized centre that offers your exam, you should take a free placement test.
Online Placement Test
Compare the ESOL exams first: IELTS, Cambridge, Trinity College London, Pearson, TOEFL
Which exam is right for you?
If you want to find out what your level is, try one more quick online Cambridge test.
- Provide a valid national identity card and your Statement of Entry for each paper you take.
- Switch off all electronic devices and put them and any other learning materials where the supervisor will tell you.
- Only keep pens, pencils an eraser on the desk.
- Make sure you are on time. If you arrive late and are admitted, not all of your work may be accepted.
- Listen to the supervisor and read the instructions carefully.
- If you have the wrong exam papers or it is incomplete or poorly printed, tell the invigilator.
- Use a pencil to write your answers on the answer sheet.
- Make a clear pencil mark inside the box (A, B, C, D) Don’t put a circle or a cross because the machine can’t read it! If you want to change the answers, rub out the wrong one first. Don’t use correction fluid!